Monday, April 17, 2006

You know you hate your job when...

  • You count down your time in New York in business days.
  • You wear dress pants with flip-flops and don't even think about changing your shoes.
  • You don't even bring your make-up to work, much less put it on before leaving the apartment.
  • You wear the same 4 black cardigans every week.
  • You continue to wear a pair of dress pants that are totally frayed at the bottoms. Frayed jeans are okay, but frayed dress pants? Ew.

I figured out that, assuming I manage to get into graduate school once I'm done with the Peace Corps, the soonest I could possibly have a desk job would be May 2011. Isn't that amazing? So why am I having such a hard time sucking it up and just doing my job? Is it because the end is so close?

29.5 business days left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home