Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy, busy

The last couple days have been out of control busy! We dropped Cam's dad off at the airport at 2am and returned at 9 to pick up the new group on the 10th. Then we've been helping them get settled and with the first bit of training information. They are a fantastic group and I have a feeling they are all going to have successful services here in Guinea. Today they left for their adoption ceremony in Forecariah, so I won't see them again until Aug. 7th when I join them there. Hopefully the adjustment period goes well...

Cam and I are just relaxing and catching up on email today because tomorrow we are heading to Mamou to finish up some last minute Girls Conference stuff before heading to Timbi.

In exciting news (not as exciting as the Brangelina twins, but still...) we have our tickets to America! We leave here on Sept. 16th and will be in Morocco until the 28th, arriving at JFK around 2pm. I might take that night to visit friends in the city before heading to Wisconsin. Seems like I should go ahead and buy my ticket now, gas is going up by the minute!!

I'll try and post 4th of July photos next time I'm here, we had a fun time with a pig and tons of food and beer. To see pictures of Cam's dad's visit, go to the flickr account, flickr.com/photos/camilo11. He had a great time and we were thrilled that he came to visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home