Saturday, March 08, 2008

Update is coming

Is it ridiculous to update saying that I'm going to update? As for my family members, Aunt Diane and Hannah are on my favorites list and my immediate family still needs to confirm that they read the blog...

I continue to be really upset about Eve. It was just a couple months ago that I called Camilo to tell him that I'd met the new SBP at UNC and that she was my soulmate. I really did use that word. We'd planned to meet one time at Yogurt Pump but ended up having so much fun and had so much to talk about we made more dates to hang out before I left. She and I were our own little sorority of recent female SBPs and had so much in common. I was just sure she'd be a friend for life. Everywhere I went the people I care about and admire most at UNC told me how highly they thought of her and it devastates me to think that we lost such a great leader and friend over something so stupid. I hope we all get some closure about what actually happened.

So a real update is coming - I'll actually be in town until Tuesday morning due to a cavity that needs to be filled Monday.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jen,

Cousin Karen here.... I read your blog at times..... You are missed and loved in Vegas....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home