Monday, January 07, 2008

Still heading back as planned

Cam and I just got word from Peace Corps that we should head back as planned and they'll get us at the airport. We'll just have to stay in Conakry until the strikes are over - I have a feeling we will be watching Hairspray and Ratatouille on a loop since those are our only new movies!! I'm sure that lots of you faithful blog readers were planning on sending care packages, but please don't. Last year I missed out on quite a few due to the strikes since the mail system shut down. And I really have so much food and so many goodies that it's embarrassing. I'll let you all know if I ever run out and want anything!!

Camilo and I are going to load most of our pictures once we are back in Conakry. Today we are headed to take a felucca boat ride down the Nile and then to the Sphinx-narrated sound and light show at the Pyramids. Isn't that fantastically touristy??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home