Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm home

Last night I watched Blood Diamond. It really, really made me want to go back to Guinea. One of the parts takes place in Forecariah, Guinea, where we did our training! But they clearly did not film it there. Today I got my schisto test - the people at the doctor's office were so confused, clearly none of them had ever heard of it and they just didn't know what to do with me.

My backpack didn't make it on my connecting flight in Dublin. Luckily, I did make it. But they held the plane for me and had a bus waiting at my flight to take me directly to the next one! Crazy.

I have a feeling that the blogging will stop until I know what I'm doing. I just can't imagine that the things that make me excited, like the Oconomowoc Pick 'n' Save, will be interesting to anyone but me. I will update when I know when/if the program is reopening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home