Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The drunker I get, the better I bowl.

Cam and I found a miraculous mall yesterday here in Porto. Before you think we are too pathetic, we did climb 225 steps to the top of a church and look around the church before we did it. We had planned on going to a movie, but then they had an arcade and bowling! So we played 3 games and drank a few beers and my score just kept on improving. I actually beat Cam the last 2 games. Even though my high score was 139 I was still really proud of myself. All in all a very good time.

Today we are headed to have a picnic in this really pretty park and then do some port tasting and then to dinner. What a great way to turn 26. Although the overhead lighting in our hotel made me think I needed to get some wrinkle creams this morning.

Porto is another fantastic city - I think everyone should go to Portugal. What a great place. Sadly, we are leaving tomorrow night for Madrid. Luckily, we are meeting Cam's mom there - I think our grocery store bought meals are about over...

I'm back in 10 days. The last couple days I've really started thinking about how happy I'll be to see everyone and have had to resist the urge to skype all the people I know to catch up. It will happen soon enough!

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Myrtle said...

Happy Birthday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home