Thursday, April 19, 2007

Last day of the trip

Tomorrow at this time I'll be boarding my flight.

Camilo, Ana and I arrived in Barcelona on Tuesday night and spent yesterday walking through the city, eating paella, going to the Picasso museum, visiting the aquarium (where we all turned into 10 year olds, especially at the exhibit of these fish that don't stop having sex until they kill themselves from it, which was fricking hysterical. So much fish sex was going on in that tank!), and eating sushi last night.

The highlights were definitely the copulating fish and the sushi. I'd been missing sushi since leaving last July 7th! Actually, everything about yesterday was great. The main strip, Las Ramblas, is really nice and it was wonderful to walk around. The paella was delicious and the museum was interesting.

I have a lot to look forward to at home - family, friends, weddings, road trip from WI to NYC to DC to NC. Hopefully I can get a cheap phone and a pay-as-you-go plan so I can call you all and finally catch up in non-electronic format.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home